Summer International Program in Environmental Health Sciences (SIPEHS)
New Haven, Connecticut
July 17-28, 2023
Summer International Program in Environmental Health Sciences (SIPEHS) is a short-term summer program which introduces exciting emerging topics and research tools in environmental health sciences. General introductions to Yale School of Public Health will be covered as well.
Areas of Study
- Climate and energy impacts on health
- Developmental origins of human disease
- Green chemistry solutions
- Understanding and overcoming environmental health disparities
- Novel approaches to assessing environmental exposures and early biomarkers of effect
- Applications and implications in major human diseases (e.g. cancer and COVID-19)
Tuition and Fees: $3,000
The 2023 SIPEHS will be held virtually due to the pandemic.
Beginning February 1, 2023
Notifications will be sent upon acceptance.