Advanced Professional MPH in Occupational and Environmental Medicine
This program is uniquely suited to physicians training in occupational and environmental medicine or aerospace medicine residencies or fellowships for board eligibility.
The Advanced Professional MPH degree requires a total of 16 course units. The Advanced Professional MPH in Occupational and Environmental Medicine for Yale OEM Fellows requires the student to complete or acquire an exemption from the following courses. If a course is waived, a substitute course must be identified.
MPH Core Courses (7 course units)
- EPH 505 Biostatistics in Public Health - 1 unit
- EPH 507 Social Justice and Health Equity - 1 unit
- EPH 508 Foundations of Epidemiology for Public Health - 1 unit
- EPH 510 Health Policy and Health Care Systems - 1 unit
- EPH 513 Major Health Threats - 1 unit
- EPH 525 Thesis - 2 units
Track Courses (4 course units)
- EHS 575 Introduction to Occupational and Environmental Medicine - 1 unit
- EHS 508 Environmental & Occupational Exposure Science - 1 unit
- EHS 573 Epidemiological Issues in Occupational and Environmental Medicine - 1 unit
- CDE 534 Applied Analytic Methods in Epidemiology - 1 unit