- Attend Events and Reunions
The office coordinates a series of activities and receptions for alumni including:
- American Council of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) reception (Chicago)
- Alumni Day (New Haven)
- Alumni Speaker Series (New Haven)
- American Public Health Association (APHA) Reception and Annual Meeting
- New student welcome reception during orientation week (New Haven)
- Pop-up events—coming to a city near you
- Become a Mentor
- The YSPH Mentor Program is a great way to give back by contributing to the professional development of the next generation of health care leaders. Recruitment
- Submit Items for Yale public Health Magazine
- Promotions, awards, marriages and new additions— we love to brag about our alumni. We feature alumni in every issue of Yale Public Health so we want to hear what you are doing. Email us your news and ideas.
- Join the Board
- The Association of Yale Alumni in Public Health (AYAPH) is governed by a board of directors. Graduates of the MPH, MS and doctoral programs are eligible to represent the social and professional interests of the alumni. With 30 members and 11 committees, the AYAPH board serves in an advisory capacity to the Dean. The president of the association sits on the school’s Leadership Council. AYAPH also works with the Office of Alumni Affairs to co-sponsor a number of alumni events.
- Update your Contact Information
- The single most important thing that you can do to remain involved and connected is to ensure that we have your most current contact information. You can update your information at any time.