The Yale School of Public Health prides itself on its exceptional multidisciplinary faculty. Innovative and important research and policy analysis is conducted and researchers, practitioners, administrators and educators are trained to have a positive impact on health populations, both domestically and internationally.
We are currently advertising for the faculty and postdoctoral training positions listed below.
If you are interested in a staff position, please go to the Yale University Human Resources Site and apply through the STARS system.
Click here for information on diversity and research supplements.
In addition to being eminent researchers, the YSPH faculty is committed to providing the best possible education to future generations of public health professionals. A formal mentoring program exists for new and junior faculty members to provide a support for career development and academic success with structured guidance from two senior faculty members. The school is committed to providing a diverse environment where scholars can advance their research and academic careers.
Research Faculty Position in Biostatistics
- Investigator Track Position in Biostatistics - Yale Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA)
- Investigator Track Position in Biostatistics - Yale Center for Methods in Implementation and Prevention Science (CMIPS)
Health Policy and Management:
Research Education Institute for Diverse Scholars (REIDS) at CIRA:
Postdoctoral and Postgrad Positions
Postdoctoral Positions in Statistics, Biostatistics and Epidemiology
- Postdoctoral Associate Position in Biostatistics
Center on Climate Change and Health
Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS:
- Yale AIDS Prevention Training Program (Y-APT)
- Research Education Institute for Diverse Scholars (REIDS) at CIRA
Chronic Disease Epidemiology:
Environmental Health Sciences:
Postdoctoral Associate Position in Cancer Metabolomics
Postdoctoral Associate Position in Environmental Health Sciences
Translational Alcohol Research Program (TARP)
Postdoctoral Associate Position in Molecular Toxicology (O-GlcNAcylation Signaling in Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease)
Epidemiology of Microbial Diseases:
Postdoctoral Associate Position in Pathogen Genomics and Epidemiology
- Postgraduate Associate Position in Epidemiology of Microbial Diseases - Wyllie Lab
- Postdoctoral Positions - Aksoy Lab
- Postgraduate Associate in Vector Biology, Microbiology and Biotechnology
Postdoctoral Associate Position on Malaria Genomics and Vaccinology in the Bei Laboratory
Global Health Equity Scholars Training Program:
Health Policy and Management:
- Postdoctoral Position in Optimizing Public Health Responses to Control Antimicrobial-resistant Gonorrhea
- Postdoctoral Position in Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias and Health Care
Social and Behavioral Sciences:
Postdoctoral Associate Position - The Becoming Breastfeeding Friendly (BBF) Initiative
- Postdoctoral Associate Position in Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Postgraduate Position, RENEW Study
Multiple Departments Across University: