Fostering Mentorship, Building Effective Teams, and Supporting Scientific Writin
To CiteDCA Citation Guide
- 00:21And so we're excited today. Because we know
- 00:24that mentorship and leadership are essential
- 00:26pillars for success in public health.
- 00:29We are excited today because we believe
- 00:31that this program will strengthen current
- 00:34leaders in public health in Sudan and
- 00:36provide them with added skills in
- 00:38mentorship to inspire those more
- 00:40junior to follow in their footsteps.
- 00:43Uh, there's nothing that interests
- 00:45us more than contributing to higher
- 00:48education and public health and ultimately
- 00:51translating into the training of a new
- 00:54generation of public health leaders,
- 00:56both in research and in practice,
- 00:58and in teaching for the nation of Sudan.
- 01:02One great nations and a country in whose
- 01:05potential has not yet been reached.
- 01:08We hope that we continue to
- 01:11be a vibrant partner for you.
- 01:14There is no
- 01:15doubt. That mentoring is a key ingredient.
- 01:19As the most cost effective way.
- 01:22To advance the field,
- 01:24especially in research and publications.
- 01:27So the next generation of
- 01:29Junior and mid career faculty.
- 01:32Of global health research.
- 01:34And scientists will benefit
- 01:37really from this program.
- 01:39Uh, is something in Sudan.