The Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS (CIRA) was established in 1997 and is currently New England's only National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) funded AIDS research center. In commemoration of World AIDS Day and CIRA's 25th anniversary, join us in the relaunching of AIDS Science Day, a day-long conference that will feature:
- panel discussions on CIRA's research and partnerships over the decades and future direction
- opportunities to network and foster new collaborations
- poster session (submit a poster)
- photo competition (submit a photo)
- exhibitors including community organizations and research programs
The conference will take place in person on Thursday, November 30, 2023 from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm EST at the Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale, New Haven, CT. Attendance is free but due to space limitations, we ask that you register early and confirm your attendance prior to the event to guarantee admission. A healthy breakfast and lunch will be provided.
For questions or support for event registration, please contact Daniel Davidson (firstname.lastname@example.org).