AAOT — Association Analysis of an Ordinal Trait
This is an SAS program that converts an ordinal trait to a quantitative trait, and prepares a data set that can be fed into FBAT for association analysis.
- Download the SAS program qt_ot.sas
- Prepare the input data as the sample file
- Feed the output data named as qt_ot.XLS into FBAT.
- Zhang H, Wang X, and Ye Y. Detection of genes for ordinal traits in nuclear families and a unified approach for association studies. Genetics, 172, 693-699, 2006.
- Wang X, Ye Y, and Zhang H. Family-based association tests for ordinal traits adjusting for covariates. Genetic Epidemiology, 30, 728-736, 2006.