The software swdpwr includes a SAS macro and an R package to calculate power in stepped wedge designs with various settings of both continuous and binary outcomes.
- Manuscript: swdpwr: A SAS Macro and An R Package for Power Calculation in Stepped Wedge Cluster Randomized Trials. Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, Submitted. By Jiachen Chen, Xin Zhou, Fan Li, and Donna Spiegelman.
- R package: swdpwr
- R documentation
- The R package swdpwr is available on CRAN at: https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/swdpwr/index.html
- The Shiny app for the swdpwr can be accessed at: https://jiachenchen322.shinyapps.io/swdpwr_shinyapp/
- SAS macro
- The executive file for the SAS macro can be downloaded from: https://github.com/jiachenchen322/swdpwr/blob/main/README.md
- General manual for the software
Please contact Jiachen Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you encounter any problems or have comments on this software.