InnovateHealth Yale based at the Yale School of Public Health (YSPH) supports the creation of innovative solutions to challenges in public health and education for historically under-resourced communities in the United States and around the world.
IHY is positioned to be the hub for innovation and entrepreneurship for public health at Yale and internationally recognized as the home for some of the world’s leading public health innovators. Our goals are to:
- launch innovative startups in public health,
- motivate and mentor students in the principles of public health innovation and entrepreneurship,
- forge meaningful partnerships with domestic and global health organizations,
- create a network of entrepreneurs and innovators beyond Yale, and
- curate meaningful opportunities for learning and engaging with public health innovation experts.
Impact to Date of InnovateHealth Yale
- Coached over 200 students
- Funded 46 startups in 22 nations
- Awarded over $300,000 in impact grants to a broad array of student ventures
- Seen our alumni go onto be funded and supported by Techstars, MIT Solve, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, and leading venture capital firms