- $2000 for the certificate (all 3 courses)
- $900 for a single course
- An early-bird discount of 15% is offered to applicants admitted to the program before the early bird deadline (see below).
- Yale alumni, students, and employees are eligible for a 10% discount on the certificate or a single course.
- Members of certain professional organizations and schools and programs of public health are eligible for a 10% discount on the certificate or a single course.
Scholarships and Tuition Assistance
Two full-tuition scholarships for completion of the certificate will be awarded based on merit and financial need to outstanding professionals working with low-income communities. To be considered, you must submit a completed certificate application. With your application, include a short statement of financial need and a description of the community you work with and how it will benefit from your participation in the program. The scholarship priority deadline is one week before the final application deadline (see below).
While applicants are not eligible for FAFSA financial aid for this program, other needs-based tuition assistance may be available to applicants at a financial disadvantage. If you would like to be considered for tuition assistance, please fill out the tuition assistance application when completing your application for the program.
Also note that professional education related to your work may be eligible for a tax deduction - please check with your tax preparer.
- Application Opens: December 3, 2021
- Early Bird Discount Deadline: December 31, 2021
- Scholarship Priority Deadline: February 21, 2022
- Application Closes: February 28, 2022
- Final Tuition Payment Due: March 7, 2022
A full tuition fee refund will be issued if you withdraw from the program before the start date. After the program begins, no refund will be issued. However, you may defer your participation until the next time the certificate is offered if you encounter extenuating circumstances during the course of the program.
A full tuition fee refund will be issued if you withdraw from the course before the first session. After that date, no refund will be issued. However, you may defer your participation until the next time the course is offered. Please review the program schedule for a complete list of course start and end dates.