Meeting with Investigators
Clinics (50 minutes; no cost to the investigator):
Research and Design Clinics (RDCs)
- This clinic serves as a springboard for collaborating on proposals seeking funding.
- Meet with a team of biostatisticians, epidemiologists and a psychometrician (if indicated)
- Receive consultation on crafting study aims, developing study methods, and creating analysis plans.
- The study PI must attend the RDC.
- This clinic can serve as a springboard for collaborating on data analysis.
- Meet with a team of biostatisticians
- Receive consultation on appropriate data analysis approaches and interpretation of results
- Bring de-identified data to the clinic and have the statistician perform exploratory analyses during the clinic
- Our statisticians will provide you with all code generated during the clinic
Office hours (50 minutes; no cost to investigators for short-term consultations.)
See Fees for costs associated with longer-term collaborations.
- Meet with a member of our faculty or staff
- Schedule an office hour at any stage of your project.