- Do studies need to be updated?
- You should update your study:
- Within 15 days of any change to the ClinicalTrial.gov record (e.g., recruitment status, study completion date).
- Within 15 days of making an Institutional Review Board change to your protocol.
- At least once a year. Even if you do not make changes to the study, you must update the record verification date.
- Will I receive reminders to update my study?
- Yes, the ClinicalTrials.gov team at Yale will send you an e-mail indicating that you must update the record.
- Are there other documents that I need to submit?
If your study is NIH-funded, you must post your informed consent form after recruitment closes and no later than 60 days after the last study visit.