Postdoctoral Positions in Statistics, Biostatistics and Epidemiology
Up to three postdoctoral positions in statistics and quantitative epidemiology are available in Forrest W. Crawford’s group in the Department of Biostatistics at the Yale School of Public Health. http://www.crawfordlab.io/
Successful candidates will work with Professor Crawford on projects related to network-based epidemiology, causal inference, semi-parametric models, stochastic processes on networks and graphs, randomized experiments, network communication processes, and network sampling.
Qualifications and skills:
- PhD in statistics, biostatistics, mathematics, economics, computer science, operations, epidemiology, or related quantitative discipline
- Strong publication record
- Excellent programming skills (e.g. R, Python, C/C++, Julia) and familiarity with scientific computing workflows (e.g. git, Unix/Linux, TeX/LaTeX)
- Excellent skills in applied mathematics, probability, statistics. Expertise in stochastic processes, graph theory, causal inference, or optimization a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
Benefit and Compensation Information:
Please send a cover letter explaining your qualifications and interests, along with a current CV and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.
Yale University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from women, members of minority groups, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.